Tweety asks: I’m 14 years old – What’s your advice on dating and stuff?
Hi Tweety –
Oh there’s so much to say about dating, too much for a clear answer. I can point you to a few of my favorite postings, though. Maybe these will help you. Just use the search box on this page to find:
– Smokey’s question “When and how should teens date?”
– Duchess07’s question “How much is okay to touch someone, or be touched?”
– HarrietteS’s question “How should I deal with it if my date wants to do more than I do?”
– Avrilox26’s question that starts “A guy from my school (but with 1 class “bigger”) noticed me a while ago…”
– Sweetparker’s question that starts “I am 13 years old. When I started high school, I fell in love with F.”
– Harshita’s question that starts “I am really a nervous girl.”
There are lots of others too, but those should give you a general sense of my viewpoints (here’s a hint – like most dogs, I love jumping up and kissing people I like!).
All my advice, though, can be summed up in one sentence – Be safe, and have a lot of fun!
Let me know if you have any questions you don’t find answers to there!